A favourite breakfast on my retreats! And I have to say… they taste amazing!!
What you need:
- vanilla powder (can be left out)
- baking powder (can be left out)
- plantbased milk
- agave (to make it a little sweeter if you like)
- frying / pancake pan
For the amount of ingredients, I don’t have exact numbers – trust your intuition to guide you! I use 1 banana for 2 people and about 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, vanilla and baking powder.
Just put all ingredients in the blender and mix. Start with a little bit of the milk, you can always add more if needed. You want the batter not to be to thin, so when you put it in the pan, you can put 3 scoops next to each other without them running into each other.
In total my mixture for 2 people comes up to 600ml in the blender.
It’s easiest to make small pancakes (you can fit 3 in a pan each time), as they are easy to turn. Fry on medium/low fire. Wait until the top starts to get dry before you turn (or until you smell they start to burn haha).
- Almost any type of fresh fruit will do!
- Warm red fruit (as in the picture) – easily made with frozen red fruit and just heat up till it becomes like jelly.
- Agave or maple syrup.
- Coconut cream.
You can make them as (un)healthy as you like… Enjoy!
Go back to vegan recipes.